A forehead/browlift corrects the sagging or low position of the eyebrows;
softens horizontal creases across the forehead and erases the worried or angry
expression that can result from frown lines.
- Typical Desired Outcome:
A more relaxed and refreshed appearance.
Typical Recovery Timeframe:
- Good physical health of any age.
- Good emotional health and realistic expectations.
- Sagging or low position of eyebrows.
- Deep horizontal creases across the forehead.
- Frown lines, or furrows, between the eyebrows and/or the top of the nose.
- Bandages around the forehead may be removed about 3 days after surgery.
- Sutures will be removed 7 to 10 days after surgery.
- Patient will return to light activity in 7 days.
To determine the best solution to meet your needs and discuss the operative
risks involved, please call our office to schedule a convenient and confidential
consultation with Dr. Oslin.
Additional information may be found at American Society of Plastic Surgeons: